Monday, May 02, 2005

Summer Sweats

It seems like people are just now realizing that wearing calf-length shearling boots in August might not be the best idea. In response to this, Ugg has recreated their alarmingly popular foot-funk generating boots in horrifying clog form.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

The entire sole is lined with wool pile, but they claim that these shoes will keep your feet comfortable in 80 degree temperatures. Well, thank God, because I've been waiting ages to be able to wear the bulky look of fleece in tropical heat. Now I just need a kicky pair of sheepskin shorts, and I'll be all set for summer!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger ET said…

    As a loyal UGG fan, I can tell you that these clogs are ungodly uncomfortable. Now, I love my classic short boots (all five pair) just as much as the next girl (even if they are SO last year), but the clogs are just not doing it for me -- I sent them back (and I had a pair for fall, not spring).

    Nevertheless, I am happy to find another blogger who is fashion obsessed! Please visit my site and comment as you see fit at www.NYSTFMD.com (blogger.com). Hope to hear from you! = )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home