Monday, April 25, 2005

Banana Republic

You can always count on Banana Republic for having at least a few great bags every season. They're almost always chic yet tasteful. Best of all, sooner or later they always go on sale, so why pay full price? So you imagine that I'm eagerly awaiting the markdowns of these beauties:


I just crave this bamboo-accent leather slouch. In pink and white. All the different elements seem to work together without being overwhelming. It's relatively reasonable at $98, but I know it can go lower.


This white leather tassel tote is also gorgeous, and huge. I'm not a girl that schlepps a lot of stuff around, but it's so pretty that I wouldn't mind carrying nothing but lip gloss, keys and a wallet in this.


I know that this clutch looks spectacularly underwhelming in this photo, but I saw this in the store and spent a few minutes cooing over and petting it. It's got a shimmery bronze finish on it that doesn't show up here, and it's just lovely in person. At $42, it's kind of a bargin even at full price.

Photos courtesy of bananarepublic.com

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home