Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wallets, Part II

So, continuing with the whole wallet fixation, here are the remaining wallets that have caught my fancy.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

It's hard not to be charmed by this Continental Wallet from Isabella Fiore. I love the green and pink leather pairing, and the strawberry appliqué is just so darned sweet. Plenty of of credit card slots, an ID window, and full-length billford make this wallet as practical as it is cute.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

Salvatore Ferragamo also has some very beautiful wallets. Pictured here are the pink and black Circle French Wallets. Something about the circular texture of the leather and the little dangling charm make them so elegantly feminine. The old-fashioned kiss-lock clasp on the coin purse is just the icing on the cake.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

This Dolce & Gabbana Leather Wallet Clutch has a detachable thin shoulder strap, so it does double duty as a wallet and evening purse. It's made of luxurious textured calfskin, and the flashy golden logo plate on the flap announces to all that you've got some serious money to burn.


Photo courtesy of brand.co.jp

When money is absolutely no object, the Hermès Bearn wallet is definitely the way to go. The painstaking craftsmanship that their handbags are famous for also goes into their wallets. Of course, expert hand-stitching and the finest leathers in the world come at a high price, and you should expect to shell out at least $1700 for a beauty like this. This wallet is also available in patent crocodile with a diamond clasp, and it will set you back $10k. Have I cursed my non-fabulously wealthy status yet? Yes? Okay then.

Well, I think that does it. Hope something in there is helpful for you, Claudia!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger claudia said…

    You do not know how much my heart desires that delicious orange wallet. Perhaps I was better off not knowing of its existence???

    Thanks for making sure my next wallet isn't black!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Kahani said…

    Lolz! You HAVE aroused the monstrous wallet craving in me! Noooooo....

    I love the wishingfish ones. Must store the idea away for future shopping. =P

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh the Hermès wallet is to die for. Now if only I had extra cash to spend on petty things such as thousand dollar wallets. Though for the same amount, I could also treat myself to a very nice Louis. Such prettiness...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home