Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The purse hook

I'm pretty obsessive with my bags. I've spent a rather large amount of money on my beauties, so when I'm not using one, I make sure to tuck it away in its sleeper bag, dehumidified and safe, until I'm ready to take it out again.

So the thought of putting my bag on the floor of a restaraunt or bar where it can be kicked, spilled upon, or otherwise abused causes me to break out in a cold sweat. What's a girl to do?


Photos courtesy of thepursehook.com

Invest in a handy purse hook, and you'll wonder what you did without it. This little gadget uses counter-balance to hang your handbag from the edge of your table, and the hook swivels a bit to accommodate different surface thicknesses. Pop one in your purse to make sure that you always have a safe place to keep your bags when you go out.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Jasmine said…

    Yeah. Hmm. Interesting. I usually hand my purse over to a male or female companion to hold should I need my hands free to primp. drink two cocktails at once, or start a fight with some girl making eyes at my man . . .

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger JT said…

    What a nifty little gadget :)

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it. I'm afraid my purses are too small.

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger vance said…

    They also have the added advantage of deterring thieves from snatching your valuable belongings since they are always kept within your range of vision. It is very difficult to constantly keep your eyes on your purse when its on the floor!
    purse hook

     

Post a Comment

<< Home