Friday, March 25, 2005

LV Summer 2005 Shoes

I'm not a big fan of the Denim and Monogram Cerises line of bags that Louis Vuitton has released/previewed, but my God, the shoes!





They're absolutely marvelous. I love that they've scaled down and incorporated many of the accents from the handbag lines. The Cerises print, which I find kind of tacky plastered all over the Sac Plat, is just right on a slingback. And the denim mule with that adorable brass buckle and lizard trim is causing me to have heart palpitations.

And check out the espadrilles and thongs:




Note the tiny padlock and key charms. My wallet weeps in anticipation.

Photos courtesy of vuitton.com

5 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, those are cute.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where can i find those espadrilles...they look awesome...

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    It looks like the denim mules are $505, still waiting on the cost of the espadrilles.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    Update on the espadrilles- took a look at them yesterday and they'll run you about $865.

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love the chery cerise print, but then again i am trashy. But to me it is myself, trahsy on the outside but filled with taste on the inside. I only cry that my mom would call me crazy to buy the Speedy.... this is me crying.... now I am through and looking at luggage, but I will always remember you Cherry Cerise, always. I now feel like the girl in the Titanic movie letting go of Jack except my Jack is the LV Cherry Cerises.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home