Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Naughty Monkey taunts me

Lord, where will it end? First people start wearing those cheap Chinatown plastic slippers everywhere, and now this.

Photo courtesy of zappos.com

Let me be clear: these are actual shoes. Made to be worn outside. In public. By adult women.

One reviewer writes, "These shoes turn heads!!!!" That's probably because people are wondering why the poor confused lady is wandering around wearing her house slippers, and where her negligent caretakers are.

Another person writes, "They look way better in person." I seriously hope so, because I don't know how they'd look worse.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like something Jacko would wear to court.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jasmine said…

    Looks like something you'd make at Scout camp.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    hmm... maybe if you have an 8 year old mind...

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Amblus said…

    Yikes. Also? Never.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Bag chick said…

    OMG! I totally invented those shoes...well, me and 2 friends...9th grade art class, we took paint markers and drew hearts all over our Capezios! 'Course that was back in 82...

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like them, but maybe not in purple. If it was black or white or beige with the hearts I would buy it. They reminds me of the Dooney purses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home