Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hurts so good

I have a secret. I'm only 5'4". But almost no one knows this, due to the fact that I will not go out of the house in flat shoes. In fact, I don't even own kitten heels, because I've never even considered anything with less than a 3-inch heel. I know that I'm courting sprained ankles and eventual long-term foot and leg damage, but I can't help it. The taller, the spindlier, the more precarious the heel, the more I love it.



Photos courtesy of saks.com

Don't these look absolutely excruciating? They're beautiful. I want them.

I need help.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger JT said…

    I'm 166.5 cm (5'46) but being asian and in singapore, I'm considered tall :)

    And those heels, they are SO gorgeous!

    No pain, no gain!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jasmine said…

    Cute heels but my heel limit is 2" so I'll have to give 'em a miss.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Ella Mode said…

    You're of average height! I'm quite short, but I can't go over 2 1/4".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home