Monday, April 18, 2005

Affordable handbags from Ann Taylor Loft

Since most of us liked the bags from Old Navy, take a peek at these chic purses from Ann Taylor Loft:


I saw this straw flower tote today in the window, and it is really quite fetching. Straw is really big this season, and this is one way to sport that look without having to shell out a whole mess o' cash.


The unusual shape of this cotton canvas bag caught my eye as well. I like the way the dark wooden handles contrast the soft rose print. It's an excellent bag for spring with a casual, feminine look.


I also like this suede mini tote with bamboo handles. It's simple and elegant, and very versatile. Best of all, it's a leather handbag for $34.99.


Lastly, I wanted throw in this printed clutch. I love the pink and black color combo and its vintage-inspired look. On sale for $19.99.

Photos courtesy of anntaylorloft.com

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I saw that straw bag with the flowers last week and squealed. But my boys did not feel like letting me shop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home