Thursday, April 21, 2005

And now for something a little different...

While I was browsing the wallets at wishingfish.com, I came across a really weird, really cute wristlet.


It's a pink, crazy-eyed owl with a four leaf clover key fob. Why? Who cares? It appeals to the nine-year old girl in me, and it's only $12.99.

Other neat things:


The Glamour Girl contact case brings a bit of fun and style to the mundane task of transporting your lenses. It has a mirror under the lid and an ID tag for your name and address.


I'm also intrigued by these wish necklaces. You close your eyes, make a wish and put it on. When the thread breaks, your wish is supposed to come true. Whether this works or not, these sweet little charms make simple, beautiful jewelry. I've pictured the Wishbone here, but also available are Heart, Peace, Twinkle Twinkle, Friends, Key to Success, and New Mom.


I know this is a bag blog (though I think I could safely file this under "Other Ridiculously Shallow Topics"), but this cheeky little Farm Fresh panty set is too hilarious to pass up. They come in a cute little keepsake box, and they'll cost you less than your average pair of Victoria's Secret knickers.

Photos courtesy of wishingfish.com

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger JT said…

    Love the whimsy owl purse :) I believe its from Loop NYC.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Amblus said…

    The owl makes me crazy with joy. I might have to buy it.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I checked out wishingfish.com's Owl wristlet and was enchanted with the Winger one from the same line, and ordered it on the spot. Sadly, I recieved it yesterday and was shocked by the poor quality of this item! The zipper is still and hard to manuver, the seams are uneven, small bits of foam are left exposed, and the paint on the pink heart was carelessly smeared on the keyring attatchment!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home