Thursday, March 10, 2005

Yay, sunshine!

Now that the sun has actually reappeared in Los Angeles after months of crazy rain, I'm actually thinking about breaking out the sundresses and lightweight skirts soon. Obviously, I'm going need some fun spring bags to go with them.

This flirty little blossoms and berries bags is adorable. The pink stitching is a great contrast to the jute body, and it's very casual and girly. I'd wear this bag all summer long.

I also like this canvas tote. It's nice and roomy and could carry a lot of beach essentials. The flock of flamingos pattern could have easily been overdone, but it's actually quite subtle here. I was about to congratulate Lulu for getting it together, but...

She went and slapped me with this "I went berserk at Busch Gardens and all I got was this lousy dead flamingo" bag...

Okay, I'll grudgingly admit that I kind of like the bag, but subtle it ain't. I guess understatement is just not her forte.

Photos courtesy of anthropologie.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home