Monday, February 28, 2005

My inner drag queen rides again

Normally, I would classify myself as pretty conservative dresser, but with brief periods of crazy over-the-top showiness that usually manifests in some bejeweled heels or embellished handbags of questionable taste. I am having one of those moments now with these serpent sandals.


Photo courtesy of zappos.com

Roberto Cavalli's designs are usually not my cup of tea, but I have to give credit where credit is due. These are some hot shoes. Thankfully they're out of my price range, so I won't be tempted to wear them with something correspondingly slutty.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Amblus said…

    I kind of love those too and showy isn't really my thing. But snake shoes? Really pretty fabulous.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i too really liked those when i first saw them and was shocked at my own betrayal toward gawdiness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home