Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The fish purse

Listen, I know you're scared. I know you're probably still recovering from the horror of the last fish purse you saw. Of course, I'm referring to the one Paget Brewster was carrying in that photo the Fug girls posted.

But be not afraid, look how cute this pochette is:


Photo courtesy of eluxury.com

It's the Magic Fish Suede Chouquette Bag from Celine. Yes, I know that it crosses over the line into "cutesy", but it has a little enameled goldfish dangling from the flap! Coupled with the whimsical scalloped "scales", it's almost enough to make me forget the fact that it matches absolutely nothing in my wardrobe. Almost.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Jasmine said…

    Love it. Love the fact that it is piscatory in appearance but not, you know, a gigantic rubber fish with a strap. Now if I could just save up the cash for Celine . . .

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    Well, yes, often I do shop this way, but I just can't fathom buying anything bright orange (or anything remotely in the orange family) as this color tends to make me looking like the walking dead. Sigh.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool site. I like the style. Have a happy new year. Take care
    purse

     

Post a Comment

<< Home