Thursday, February 10, 2005

Gucci wants to make sure I'm really ready

I have become completely enamored with this Gucci shoulder bag. It's a very practical size and features a convenient flap closure.

Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

Practicality aside, what really caught my eye is the color. The teal is so vibrant and rich, and would provide a great "pop" on those drab black & white days I'm prone to having. The horsebit hardware is enough to be interesting, but doesn't overpower the bag. Okay, I'm sold!

Then I read this:
"Expected To Ship: 05/09/2005"

Excuse me? It's not even available until May? Are handbags like movies now, where we need months of notice before the product actually comes out? I am a crazy handbag freak, but this is ridiculous even to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Bag chick said…

    Hey CrankyBiscuit...I had no idea you started blogging too :) Good luck!
    I'll be reading and linking :)

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Amblus said…

    I'm mesmerized by that bag and I'm not even a big Gucci fan. It's so pretty! Such a great color.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home