Sunday, February 06, 2005

A handy gadget for the girl on the go

(Apologies in advance about the infomercial-like nature of this post. I tend to evangelize about this thing.)

Tired of digging around fruitlessly for your keys? Is switching handbags every morning a hassle?

Then you might want to look into getting a Purseket.

Photo courtesy of purseket.com

This handy little contraption is a simply flexible panel of pockets that holds your stuff upright against the sides of your purse and leaves the center open for larger items, such as wallets and agendas. It even has a little post for your keys.

Switch stuff from purse to purse quickly and easily- just take out the Purseket and everything inside comes along with it.

I carry alot of tall purses, and now I can actually use all that vertical space. I'm the most disorganized person in the world, but now at least my handbags are orderly. I figure it's a start.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home