Friday, February 04, 2005

Le Expensivo

Sometimes you want a sleek, understated bag that accentuates your outfit and goes with everything.

Other times you might feel like carrying a purse with so much brass hardware that it catches the eye of orbiting astronauts. That purse would be the Le Fabuleux by Louis Vuitton.

Photo courtesy of eluxury.com

Don't get me wrong, I love this purse. It's a gorgeous shoulder bag that looks stunning in person. I'm just afraid of accidentally blinding passing drivers or thwacking a small child in the head with it. That's one shiny liability.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    Welcome, Mary! Usually I carry my Louis Vuitton Jasmin (pictured in the About Me portion) in black. Recently I aquired a second-hand Birkin, so I'm starting to carry that, though it is need dire need of a good cleaning.

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hm. . .yes I can see how such a lovely bag can be physically lethal as well. But oh well, guess we all have to compromise. And yes, the most-wanted Birkin bag! It is indeed a must have in every girls lifetime.

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    i feel bruises all over myself THINKING about carring it..

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    thanks for stopping by. However did you find me? My friend judy (My life as a knockoff bag) reminds me of this site, only mysteriously, without the bags. You two should talk. Perhaps take this thing on the road.:)

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ahh! I found your site after you left a comment on mine. It makes me absolutely giddy reading it..handbags, handbags and more handbags! Sigh...the love of my life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home