Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Presenting a Judith Leiber clutch I actually like

I didn't think it would ever happen, but I finally found a Judith Leiber creation that doesn't make me roll my eyes in exasperation.


Photo courtesy of saks.com

I really like the simplicity of the black & white floral design and the cigarette box shape. Even the crystals don't bother me that much.

Mostly I appreciate the fact that that it doesn't resemble a shih tzu encased in glitter:

Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

Yikes.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jasmine said…

    I was actually thinking of starting a handbag blog, and then you went and beat me to it! Love it! Love the floral Lieber clutch, too. I wonder what shoes would go with it . . .

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    well, they didn't say i couldnt have a dog shaped HANDBAG in my apartment...

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Hey, I saw a fab poodle clutch at needless. I really think it's cute, but there seem to be some haters. what is the deal. I have a white standard poodle named Delilah. Love her!! The Leiber clutch is a white standard. Yeah it's nuts to spend 5,000 on a bag but it is a poodle bag. Help me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home