Monday, February 14, 2005

Bottega Veneta, where have you been all my life?

I guess I've been living under a rock, because I had not heard of Bottega Veneta until recently. Evidently, those talented Italians have been busy making some gorgeous shoes.

Photos courtesy of style.com and neimanmarcus.com

These are so elegant, yet unmistakeably sexy. They have everything- great craftsmanship, flattering heel height, and wonderful, feminine details.

The butterfly peep-toes on the right were featured in Lucky magazine, but I can't find them online. If you do, by all means, drop me a line!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Amblus said…

    The peep-toe shoes are to die for. Love them. Here's the giraffe skirt for you: http://www.anthropologie.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4260&itemType=PRODUCT&iSubCat=500&iMainCat=14

     

Post a Comment

<< Home