Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Get creative!

Want a fun handbag that expresses your own taste and personality? 1154 LILL Studio offers both ready-made and custom handbags in 20+ shapes and over 120 different fabrics. You mix and match the fabrics you want for the exterior, straps, trim, lining and pockets, and they send your custom handmade bag to you in around 3 weeks. Prices are pretty reasonable, too, ranging from $25 for a coin purse to $150 for a large tote/baby bag.


Photos courtesy of 1154lill.com

Pictured is the reversible Polly in Happy Pinks (left, $90), the Molly in Scarlet Striped Silk (middle, $105) and their range of makeup bags in Pink Spice, Cheery Stripes, and Pink Toile (left, $29-$36).

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Mary Anna said…

    I own a LILL and was very excited about it pre-creation. However when I receieved my handbag in the mail, I was less than thrilled. It's good workmanship, but the bags still look like homemade bags, not the sophisticated and trendy bag I had imagined. I think the makeup bags might be rather safe and the totes ok, but steer clear of a bag that has a lot of style. I purchased the Molly with fun pleats, but wish I had gone with a boxier tote.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home