Thursday, August 11, 2005

Paddington Hobo

Sorry for posting two Chloe bags in one week, but I just had to mention the scrumptious Paddington Hobo:


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

I've always loved the Paddington, but I felt like it looked better as a hand carried bag, as it looked a tad awkward on the shoulder to me. This hobo solves that problem with a single strap with a slightly longer drop, while retaining the elements of the Paddington that made it so popular: gorgeous leather, elongated slouchy shape, and the gigantic signature padlock that gloats "Ha! I got one and you didn't!!" Unlike the original, you actually have a chance to get your hands one of these. If you have $1,500, that is. Pre-order now, moneybags.

Update: This bag is now sold out at Neiman Marcus, but you can still get it in Khaki or Red from Bergdorf Goodman.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This bag is beautiful! I actually just bought the Red Paddington yesterday and was suprised by the shoulder drop. I never thought it would fit nicely under the arm, but it actually does! Just another plus to the beautiful bag!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home