Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Anais Handbag

Most of the purses that I am drawn to are simple, sensible, and not especially trendy. When one doesn't have endless piles of cash to draw from, one tends to go for purses that are either really cheap or sensible in the long run. This purse from Anthropologie is decidedly neither.

Photo courtesy anthropologie.com

And yet I love it so! It's so frou-frou, fussy and impractical. Suede, feathers, and delicate silk flowers make a lovely mix, but I know myself well enough to recognize that it's just a matter of time before it's transformed into a sad mass of limp plumage and cocktail-stained blossoms.

The pragmatic part of me will have to pass. The other part is trying to think of the perfect outfit to wear with this.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home