Monday, July 25, 2005

Bulga Studded Leather Satchel

There has been quite a fuss made over Bulga's studded hobo bags, but the odd trapezoidal shape of the purse sort of put me off. The Studded Leather Satchel, on the other hand, is a bag that I consider to be truly swoon-worthy.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

I find the gently curving lines of this purse to be just a tad more dressy and elegant than the hobo. In soft, velvety eggplant suede dotted with golden studs, this purse is just begging to be taken out for night out on the town. Pick yours up at Neiman Marcus for $465. Also available in chocolate.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My God, this is the blog of my dreams! I love love LOVE handbags...but can't really afford many (so what else is new?) Your blog allows me to indulge without truly indulging...keep up the great posts!!

    Aurelie

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too swooooon for the Bulga satchel. That's why I bought it. =) And the leather(not suede) is buttery soft in a gorgeous purple. You have excellent taste. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home