Monday, August 01, 2005

Spy Bags galore!

The lastest crop of Fendi bags are now available for pre-order from Saks.



Photos courtesy of saks.com

Having stumbled across a purse design that people actually like, Fendi is spawning off more versions of the Spy Bag than you can shake a stick at. The results run the gamut from ultra glam to something that looks like it was stitched together by Ma Ingalls on a journey from one homestead to another.

I do love the first two to no end. The velvet one with embroidery and rhinestones is so exquisite that I am almost willing to forgive Fendi for the horror of their Pleated Spy Clutch. And while I am certainly no fan of fur, even I must admit that the "over-the-top luxury" of the mink bag is just mesmerizing.

Sadly, prices range from $2,410 to $9,450(!!), so these bags are strictly for those "money to burn" types. Lucky bastards.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    i just have a thing for white bags...

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How much did u get the Balenciaga bag for???

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger ET said…

    I am not a Fendi fan, but the white bag looks like something I could go for. And is probably the most expensive of the lot, knowing my taste!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    OMG! The "pleated spy clutch" -- what IS it? I did not realize it was even possible to make such a repulsive-looking purse. The horror! The horror!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home