Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wooden Leaf Handbag by Jacaranda

I'm aware that this is probably a love-it or hate-it purse, but I am completely charmed by this unusual guinea pig-shaped Wooden Leaf Handbag from Vivre.com:


Photo courtesy of vivre.com

It's covered with amber glass beads nestled in between an assortment of hand-carved wooden leaves and finished off with a silk shantung lining. The mix of colors and textures on this bag is so warm and appealing, and you're almost guaranteed to be the only gal in the room carrying it. Originality doesn't come cheap, though. Expect to shell out $800 for this unique beauty.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger ET said…

    I like this. It reminds me a bit of my bangle bag in structure, but with a lot more exterior detail. Would I pay $800 for it? No way. But it is a cute bag, and you could do a lot worse.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute bag, takes a person with a lot of personality to pull it off.

    How is your Balenciaga bag??

    Do you know any website that showcases all the latest Chanel bags?? The Chanel official website doesn't show any. HELP!

    -aure

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    aure- I actually don't know of any Chanel bag sites just yet, but will keep an eye out for you.

    As far as my Balenciaga bag, I adore it! It's so soft and squishy that I'm wearing it more than any of my other bags these days.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the wooden leaf bag, is a piece of art .

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should post more. Nice stuff.
    imitation designer handbag.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home