Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dior Romantic Flowers Saddle Bag

I simply love Dior's leather Romantic Flowers line. While the Doctor's Bag was heavily promoted in the Dior ads, I find the Saddle Bag to be the real standout of the bunch.


Photo courtesy of eluxury.com

The graceful lines of the signature saddle bag are redesigned in buttery chocolate calfskin and embroidered with elegant flowers and butterflies. The polished silver hardware contrasts beautifully against the rich colors and vintage feel of the bag. It's a stunning piece, feminine without being cutesy, luxurious but practical. Destined to become a classic, and yours for a mere $1,190.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    too cute!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how can i buy one? its not on eluxury anymore. Is there anyway the store can special order one? plez let me know! I gotta blow the bank and get this one. candy0202ea@hotmail.com <<--- email me how and ill give u my 1st born =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home