Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nancy Gonzalez Mink & Crocodile Bag

Oh my goodness, Nancy Gonzalez, what happened? You normally make such beautiful, inventive bags!


Photo courtesy of bergdorfgoodman.com

Crocodile... You know I love it. Mink? Well, I'm not wild about it, but it's definitely a luxurious, extravagant touch. But together? Please say you didn't. It doesn't work. This bag has a distinct "picked up at Claire's Boutique the night before the prom" feel to it. And if you ask me to pay $2,395 for it with a straight face, I don't think we can be friends anymore.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Claire Hamilton said…

    Oh god, I almost wet myself laughing when I read this. The bit abt claire's boutique was priceless.

    I love your blog, I read it on a daily basis (since I found it 10 days ago)

    You rock and I love bags and shoes too.

    Cx

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger ALa said…

    This is my new favorite blog! LOL
    I want that Kooba Sienna SO bad (I would settle for the 'Scarlett' too!)
    My anniversary is the 31st and I asked for the Michael Kors Satchel (which is gorgeous in real life), but I may have to rethink that after seeing some of the bags you have here...

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Bill Gluth, Develop Your Vision said…

    No matter what Nancy is creating we ALL have to admit she is getting the word out.

    Does anyone here know how to reach her studio. I'd love to know who her PR and marketing people are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home