Thursday, May 19, 2005

Nancy Gonzalez Mink & Crocodile Bag

Oh my goodness, Nancy Gonzalez, what happened? You normally make such beautiful, inventive bags!


Photo courtesy of bergdorfgoodman.com

Crocodile... You know I love it. Mink? Well, I'm not wild about it, but it's definitely a luxurious, extravagant touch. But together? Please say you didn't. It doesn't work. This bag has a distinct "picked up at Claire's Boutique the night before the prom" feel to it. And if you ask me to pay $2,395 for it with a straight face, I don't think we can be friends anymore.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh god, I almost wet myself laughing when I read this. The bit abt claire's boutique was priceless.

    I love your blog, I read it on a daily basis (since I found it 10 days ago)

    You rock and I love bags and shoes too.

    Cx

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is my new favorite blog! LOL
    I want that Kooba Sienna SO bad (I would settle for the 'Scarlett' too!)
    My anniversary is the 31st and I asked for the Michael Kors Satchel (which is gorgeous in real life), but I may have to rethink that after seeing some of the bags you have here...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home