Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Cole Haan Trinity Shoulder bag

When I saw the glossy ad for this Cole Haan bag, posed coquettishly with a flower tucked behind one of the straps, I wanted it immediately.


Photo courtesy of colehaan.com

The clean, feminine shape with the shiny nickel chain straps make this bag so appealing. It's simple enough to go with just about anything, and with an 8" drop, you can comfortably wear it over the shoulder. The burnished leather comes in fern, natural, soft pink, white and black.

Update: Now on sale at Neiman Marcus for $184!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger JT said…

    Lovely.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cole Hann's bags this season has been simply adorable! I totally wanted to grab the trinity bag when I saw it at Bloomingdale's, but sadly I didn't.

    Anyways, referring to the comment you left on my blog about the Voluminous Mascara, it's not sticky at all. At least, not that I noticed. It works really well considering.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger saralito said…

    Oh my, it's asolutely gorgeus. Sometimes it makes me really sad to live in a pretty small town in Sweden. Thank god for the internet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home