Friday, May 06, 2005

Yves Saint Laurent, meet Dr. Scholl's

I love the retro pinup glamour of this Yves Saint Laurent Lolita Dots Sandal.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

So very high and sexy! The ankle strap and black patent leather trim make it extra flirty, while the wooden platform sole make it unbearably painful. Such is the sad predicament for the girl who loves the look of high wooden soled shoes, but who actually needs to walk and stand in said shoes.

All is not lost! I have high hopes for Dr. Scholl's new For Her Open Shoe Insoles.


Photo courtesy of drscholls.com

These slim, discreet insoles are specifically designed for a variety of different open shoes, like sandals, strappy dress shoes, sling back and slides. Most importantly, they provide the necessary padding at the ball of the foot and heel that many of the most fabulous shoes neglect to include.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The "for her" insoles are great. I picked up a pair the other week, and love them. Worth the $8 they ask for them.

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SO I was searching for a photo to post in my journal of the YSL Lolita Dots (I just got them) and totally just wanted to say thank you for posting this, I'm going to look for those insoles ASAP, not just for these but many of my shoes :) You totally rock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home