Thursday, May 05, 2005

Kooba Sienna

Since I'm the last person on the planet to hear about everything, I almost never get my hands on the really great bags. I've unfortunately fallen in love with Kooba's Sienna bag, inspired by Brit Boho princess Sienna Miller.


Photos courtesy of pinkmascara.com

Of course, those of us who didn't have the foresight to pre-order this tote are going to miss out on the fab cream, white/gold and luggage brown colors, which are already sold out. Hardcore fans will get a second chance at getting this bag in June, when they will be releasing it in nutmeg and olive. Chocolate suede (*drool*) and black leather will be available in August. Mark your calendars!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger alexandraluba said…

    I'm a little late on this bag, as I'm not a fanatic about getting my hands on the first thing that everyone wants. I do love Sienna Miller though, and I love this bag on her! My question is, what is the name of the color that she is wearing in that picture? I'm getting a luggage brown color, even though I prefer that lighter brown she's carrying....

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    Sienna is wearing the cream color, which is sold out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home