Friday, May 13, 2005

Francisco Biasa Indian Gypsy

I think it's great that PinkMascara.com offers pictures of models holding their bags to give a sense of the bag's size, but couldn't they take the time to remove the sold out items from their site? I hate getting taunted with the stuff that I just missed out on. Like this Indian Gypsy bag by Biasa, for example.


Photos courtesy of pinkmascara.com

Love the contrast stitching, the soft Italian leather, the antique brass hardware and yes, even the tassels. Luckily, I found this great bag at Zappos.com just as I was starting to despair. The yummy hot chocolate color (pictured) is not available, but the equally lovely Havana brown, vintage green, and black are still up for grabs.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I'll have the green one ty!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    I'm so glad, princess! Every woman deserves at least one nice handbag, so that even when she has to leave the house in sweats and sneakers, she can still be fabulous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home