Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Le Talentueux, my new love

My favorite bag was away for a much-needed cleaning for quite some time and I felt rather naked without it. To console myself during its absence, I got a Le Talentueux, despite having poked fun of her big sister, the Le Fabuleux a few months ago.


Photo courtesy of eluxury.com

I must say, this bag did a pretty good job of tiding me over. The plum color is a very neutral purple, so it goes with a surprising number of other colors. I love the beautiful goat leather and the perfect compact size of it. Most of all, I like the way that it says, "I'm a lady, but I'll kick your ass if you cross me."

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger claudia said…

    Delicious.

    If you want to know how my wallet saga turned out -- well half-price Kate Spade salmon wallet at the Nordies, bay-bee. Yeah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home