Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Marc Jacobs Carmen bag

I've had some concerns with Marc Jacobs' creativity in the past, but if he keeps designing dazzling bags like this Carmen shoulder bag, he's going to win me over completely.



This magnificent purse features equestrian-inspired details, glossy calfskin, and sumptuous suede lining. Its signature twin pockets are subtly nestled under the adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The flap closure is secured by two magnetic snaps under the side buckles. But enough with the dry specs! Let's try this beauty on in the T. Moro hue:



Ahhhh. Heaven.

Photos courtesy of eluxury.com

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Amblus said…

    I have trouble restraining myself from actually licking this bag when I'm at Saks. I think the employees know I'm a loose cannon - they watch me pretty closely.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This bag is gorgeous...I hadn't seen this yet...
    Also loving the Angela and the Patti.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Petra said…

    I'm a lover of Marc Jacobs and these particular bags are very stylish. Yes, please, I'll have them both.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home