Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Clutch Crazy

'Tis the season for festive holiday parties, which is a great excuse to pick up a clutch with a little bit of sparkle.


Photo courtesy of moynabags.com
I love this elegantly beaded satin number with a kisslock closure. In black, it's the perfect go-with-everything evening bag, but it's also available in gray, gold, bronze, ivory, dusty pink, fuchsia, turquoise, and lime for $210.


Photo courtesy of moynabags.com
For a little more flash, this cabochon-accented silver silk clutch might do the trick. The squared-off lines are a clean, updated look, and it's sure way to glam up an outfit. It's $200 and also comes in an array of colors: black/white, black/pink, brown, ivory, turquoise, lime, and pink.


Photo courtesy of clairev.com
If you prefer a more subtle shimmer, Claire V's hand-loomed silk envelope clutch is the picture of elegant simplicity. Embroidered with a single gold-tipped dragonfly, this bag can be dressed up or down. It's a steal right now for $41.25.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I SOOOOOO LOVE YOUR SITE!!!!
    I, too, am a purse whore...
    (I'm also a shoe slut and just over all materialistic.)
    I mean I live in La-La Land (L.A.) so what do people expect?

    Now if only I could multiply my cash....

    Keep up the great work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home