Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Who needs a little jolt of color?

Isabella Fiore and I have had a rather tumultuous relationship, in which I have been alternately captivated and repulsed by their designs, but this fire engine red number is solidly in the "love it" category.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

This tote is composed of pebble-grained leather and has a secure zip top, front buckle flap pocket, golden hardware, and a clip-on flower tag that's reminiscent of Prada's Trick charms. It's $465 at Neiman Marcus, and also comes in a much more subdued dark brown.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Dinah said…

    I think that is is a great bag. I like the little trick charm.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's super fantastic in brown. Of course, I had to order myself one! Save for the holidays? Holidays schmolidays...this one was too cute to pass up!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger winterdoll said…

    fresh tomato!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home