Monday, November 14, 2005

Jimmy Choo Hampton

If you're growing bored of the muted palette we're seeing so much of this winter, check out this lovely bit of color from Jimmy Choo.


Photo courtesy of jimmychoo.com

I love the bold, clean lines of his handbags. The Hampton is composed of suede and calfskin and has a zip top, double handles, and a front pocket with a coordinating buckle closure. The Emerald is, in my opinion, the most eye-catching, but this bag is also available in Coffee and Tangerine. It's part of his Autumn/Winter collection and can be directly purchased from jimmychoo.com.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger ABC said…

    Is it just me or is this like the 5th bag I've seen named after The Hamptons?

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Dinah said…

    I think there should just be a new designer named The Hamptons. The Emerald I agree, is one eye-catching bag!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home