Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Moschino Cheap And Chic Goatskin Shoulder Bag

I adore the sweet, youthful charm of this Moschino Cheap And Chic shoulder bag.


Photo courtesy of saks.com

Something about the rounded body and perforated trim reminds me of the saddle shoes I had to wear to school when I was little. Thankfully, this bag looks much more comfortable and stylish. It's composed of goatskin, lizard-embossed calfskin trim, bronze-toned hardware and lined with polka dot cotton. As usual, the "cheap" is misleading- this bag will set you back $945.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger ABC said…

    I still don't understand the "Cheap" label - were these bags once reasonable priced but then went up?

    Handbag prices are really spiralling out of control I wonder who is happier, the designers or credit card companies?

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This item is on sale at ThePurseStore.com!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home