Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Anne Klein Woven Hobo

If you love the look of Bottega Veneta's amazing woven leather bags but don't want to spend your entire mortgage payment, the Woven Hobo by Anne Klein is an attractively priced alternative.


Photo courtesy of bloomingdales.com

It's a generously sized purse with a top zip closure, inside pockets and a comfortable 10 1/2" shoulder drop- perfect for a knock-around every day bag. The bad news: the lovely turquoise appears to have sold out. The good news: the black and rose are still available, and are on sale for $139.99.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger ABC said…

    I really like that turquoise, no wonder it's sold out. That is a good price for such a big bag.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Shoe Lover said…

    I love that color, but I feel like it's one of those bag styles that aren't going to last for very long. Just looking at winter fashion, I'm already seeing bags getting smaller and smaller. While I adore the concept of the larger bags (I take everything with me everywhere), I have a feeling that all the people who have invested in these gaudy bags will be stuck with them in a about a year or so. I guess we'll see what happens...I've been wrong in the past (although I totally called the whole poncho fiasco...that just had to go).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home