Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Botkier Convertible

Botkier does it again with another beautiful and functional bag.


Photo courtesy of botkier.com

The Convertible has a similar style to the ever-popular Stirrup, but has a flap closure, clasp detail, and an adjustable shoulder strap. I love how the Italian leather gives it a soft, slouchy shape. It's a sizable purse at 16” x 12” x 2”, which is not great for evenings, but excellent for schlepping around all your day-to-day essentials. It's available at botkier.com in 8 different colors- I'm particularly fond of the olive and metallic blush.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got the spring version of that in pistachio. It is the most useful bag I own and it holds tons of stuff and always looks terrific. There's a flap that is held down by that clasp in the front which is also useful to put stuff you don't need all the time but don't want to lose sight of. It doesn't look like anything but a design detail so it's not an obvious target.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Shoe Lover said…

    I love your site and have added it to The Official Shoebuy Weblog! I agree about the Stirrup...it's great to see larger bags become trendy again. Check out our weblog:
    http://theshoebuyblog.blogspot.com

    Also take a look at our website for the hottest bags and shoes:
    http://www.shoebuy.com

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger ABC said…

    I love this bag - Botkier came out with some fun new designs this season (the Emily is adorable) but they still kept their classics around.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous bag!!!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Botkier BAGS -- I have the Emily bag and the trigger bag!! I swear everytime they come out with a new bag I HAVE to have it. Stylish and functional.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am selling this bag in black. I bought it 2 weeks ago at Neiman's but it's just not right for me. It's a great bag but I commute everyday and need something really large. If interested, email me: amandagetparty@aol.com. Retail is $765. I would sell for $650.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home