Friday, September 16, 2005

Jessica Simpson is a class act


Photo courtesy of socialitelife.com

Kidding! Just making sure I had your attention. As little as I care for the questionably talented, completely overexposed Ms. Simpson and her slow, yet inevitable descent into becoming the next Tara Reid, I cannot fault the girl for her taste in handbags.


Photo courtesy of bergdorfgoodman.com

The Hogan Fringed Shopper is a beautiful fall accessory. It manages to elevate Jessica from "dim-witted pop tart" to... um, "dim-witted pop tart with a tasteful handbag." Hey, it's a bag, not a magic wand with the ability to transmute trampy ex-preacher's daughters into Grace Kelly. One can only expect so much.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger ET said…

    The girl DOES have some smashing handbags. And I have got to stop seeing these photos! Do you know what the quest was like for a yellow Hogan Scout? Yikes!

    I am almost tempted by the fringe bag, though. Until I look at the price tag and realize that, unlike the Scout which is useful and I will probably carry forever, the fringe fancy will pass all too quickly to justify the $1,000 price tag.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home