Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dior Trotter Romantique

Okay, I know I've been posting a lot of logo stuff recently, but really, how could I not mention this beautiful Dior Trotter Romantique Medium Flap Bag?


Photo courtesy of eluxury.com

I took one look at this and BAM! Instant love. Sweeping, curvy lines, velvet trim, interwoven chain straps... If you don't appreciate this bag, then you need to turn in your second X chromosome. It's very feminine, but I like that they didn't go completely overboard and made it a warm beige instead of pink. This bag is part of the Fall Runway collection, and is available at eluxury for $775.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Gabs said…

    very fem, i agree. fall...lay low on the pink and pull the toupe. definitely cute!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Susan B said…

    Love the shape. Would love the bag except for the logo.

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love this bag! Do they still have this bag in this color this season? (spring 2007)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home