Monday, August 29, 2005

Luella does Hermès

Luella's newest purse, the Linda Hobo, is quite reminiscent of the Hermès Trim and Gucci's Jackie bag.


Photo courtesy of bergdorfgoodman.com

If you like elegant yet practical bags, but feel that Hermès and Gucci might be a bit too stuffy for your taste, this bag is a great alternative. The style remains a tried and true classic, but Luella has updated it with scalloped trim, ring and stud accents, and a playful shoe charm. It's available in Brick Red (shown) or Dark Brown at Bergdorf Goodman for $895.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jazzy said…

    EEEEEEEEEWWWWW! Yuckie. The bag doesn't do it for me and the shoe really kills it. The dark brown one is beat too.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jazzy said…

    Okay, to be fair, I went to the website and checked out the whole collection because I knew Luella had some hot bags. The Suzie, Daria, and Carmen are really sweet. It's just this one that's triggering my gag reflex. :)

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger missy-j said…

    Actually I find it quite cute! I don't like that sneaker thing, but the scallop detail is pretty novel!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Moca said…

    I like this bag. I usually can't find something that I like from Luella but this is actually pretty nice.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Bibabo said…

    Loved everything except the shoe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home