Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Why I love fall

Sure, summer is great, but I just adore fall. This is one reason why:


Photo courtesy of saks.com

I love me some boots, and I'm completely, utterly mad for this jaw-dropping pair from Burberry. They are so luscious, I almost want to lick the screen. The flawless leather speaks for itself, and the simple beauty of the design is stunning. The elegant round toes and the signature buckle detail are just the icing on the cake. See ya summer, hello fall!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your title as "WHY I FALL IN LOVE"! I think its equally appropriate!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger ET said…

    These are tolerable, but from the photograph it seems that the person who wears them will need to be at least seven feet tall. Whose legs are that long?

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Isabel said…

    I agree.

    I wore my boots to work yesterday and heard the comment, "so it's boot weather already??" Hello...it was like 50 degrees when I left my house. So, the boots are coming out from the box under the bed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home