Monday, October 03, 2005

What does your fur bag say?

With the huge focus on fur accessories this upcoming season, there are bound to be some that get it right, like the gorgeous Fendi Mink Spy, and some that get it very, very wrong. Let’s take a look at some of the latter and what they say about the wearer.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com
“I shot and killed this bag myself.”



Photo courtesy of zappos.com
“I am a compulsive cleaner, and can be overcome with the urge to dust at any given moment.”



Photo courtesy of zappos.com
“That teddy bear looked at me funny. I had to make him pay.”



Photo courtesy of bluefly.com
“I am incapable of making a decision.”



Photo courtesy of nordstrom.com
“My van is now missing a seat cover.”

9 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger ABC said…

    "My van is now missing a seat cover"
    That's what I think everytime I see a fur bag. I don't know why they are so big right now. I can't wait unil later this season when the stores are marking them down like crazy. Because who is going to buy these ugly things?

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Dimestore Lipstick said…

    “That teddy bear looked at me funny. I had to make him pay.”

    At the Vermont Teddy Bear factory, the tour groups* are ID tagged with little bear silhouettes cut from faux fur.

    They look vaguely horrifying, like someone had flayed the teddy bears.

    Kinda like this purse...
    * No, I didn't take that tour--I just ran into a bunch of people who'd come directly from there, teddy bear pelts and all, when I was visiting the Morgan Horse Farm at the U of V.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    "I shot and killed this myself"

    yum!

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger winterdoll said…

    very witty descriptions. lol

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought of your blog this morning when I saw someone decked out with a fuzzy montrosity. Very apt, very clever. . .you and your blog are FABULOUS!

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    “That teddy bear looked at me funny..." Thanks for the laugh of the day! Brilliant!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the first one looks like boobs.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they are all nice i give them i love thm

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know these are expensive real-fur bags...but they all look like they belong in a show entitled "Home Craft Projects Gone Wrong..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home