Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mulberry Autumn Winter 2005 Collection

I'm a little late getting on the Mulberry love train, but now that I've checked out their handbag line, I understand why their bags have been getting so much attention recently.



The Tyler is simple and elegant, showing off the quality of the leather and craftsmanship. The curving lines and buckle details give this bag a bit of flair without making it too trendy- this is a bag that will stay chic for ages. I love this yummy Apple color, but it's also available in Chocolate, Oak, and Pink for £395.



The Phoebe has an equestrian-influenced style, and is simply a gorgeous shoulder bag. It has generous dimensions, a comfortable drop, an internal zip pocket and an outside pocket. It's shown here in lovely Oak, but is also available in Apple, Chocolate, and Pink (currently back ordered.) It rings in at £595.


The petite Prairie has a western feel to it, yet is distinctly feminine. It doesn't look like every other bag out there, and has a great casual appeal. My favorite is this Cocoa/Pink combination, but it also comes in Oak/Chocolate and a funky Multi color mix of pink, blue, green, and brown. It's the cheapest of the bunch at £295.

All the bags featured here are composed of their Darwin leather, which is treated with a vegetable tanning process that brings out the natural characteristics and give it that unique, slightly distressed look. Visit the Mulberry site for more beautiful bags in a wide variety of shapes and styles.

Photos courtesy of mulberry.com

4 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Spirit Fingers said…

    I got the Blenheim in apple and I I don't think I could love anything more than it, not even my firstborn.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    omigosh, they all gorgeous!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Gemma said…

    *sigh*

    Seeing the Prairie makes me think of my beloved tooled bayswater. If only I would win the lottery...

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger winterdoll said…

    i love my blenheim.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home