Friday, October 21, 2005

Francesco Biasia Bardolino Zip

While I normally love Francesco Biasia, the Bardolino Zip really missed the mark.


Photos courtesy of zappos.com

You want your purse to make a statement, but you probably don't want that statement to be "Hey everybody, get ready for my tambourine solo!"

This is fine if you're, say, Stevie Nicks, but if your agenda for the evening involves dinner and cocktails rather than starting your own Fleetwood Mac cover band, you're probably better off exploring your other handbag options.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Bag chick said…

    You know, I think I had that bag...it was 1986, and I had a matching belt, charm bracelet, necklace...

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    no way! LOL, bag chick!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home