Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bigger is better

I am completely in love with the Ghurka Embellished Hair-Calf Hobo.


Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

Who knew hair-calf could look so good with gold beading and rhinestones? The intricate beadwork could have easily fallen into "fussy" territory, but the overall design is clean and elegant. It has two easily accessible hidden pockets on the outside for stowing odds and ends, and inside, it boasts a pen and zip pocket, as well as two cell phone pockets for the ultra-wired gal. But is it really practical? Well, no, probably not. But it is big and beautiful, and that's good enough for me!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my gawd, model's arm too thin!!!

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    my kind of bag!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger DivineMsN said…

    I bought a similar bag like this from chinese laundry. I love the oversized big bags. Def an attention getter :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home