Thursday, November 10, 2005

Swirls Large Hobo by J. Lo

I would totally deny it in person, but I have to admit that I actually kind of like this hobo by dancer-turned-actress-turned-signer-turned-designer J. Lo.


Photos courtesy of zappos.com

I know. I'm as shocked as you are.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like this bag is the second coming or anything, and the kinks in the strap in the first pic do call into the question the quality of the leather, but it looks pretty cute on. It is a good size, a versatile neutral color, embellished with applique and grommets, and fairly priced at $153.95. Most importantly, the label is on the inside, so know one will know who made it but you.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    yeah, it is pretty cute. and you're right, the kinks do make it look cheap.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i agree with budget diva...the kinks make it look cheap. it is cute though. but it looks like something i could find at TJ Maxx for 29.95.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger misscinnamon said…

    it looks like there are giant octopus tentacles sprawled across the side of it. not my cuppa tea.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Dinah said…

    Here is the thing J-Lo should not price her bags this high and well I have seen her bags in TJ-MAXX.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home