Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mulberry Tassle Phoebe

Mulberry has revamped their popular Phoebe bag for their 2006 Cruise
Collection.


Photo courtesy of Mulberry.com

The equestrian details have been softened, but it still retains a feminine western vibe. The delicate coconut hue, tassels, and curving embroidery have replaced the buckles and transformed the purse into a whole new look. This bag features an external pocket, an internal zip pocket, distressed hardware, and buttery soft Italian leather. £695 from Mulberry.com.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello fellow bag lover! i was just wondering if you'd be able to recommend a bag for me; I'm in the market for a small to medium white leather bag that I could tie an hermes scarf to. I like simple shapes to show off the scarf and quality of leather. I can't find a suitable one anywhere; please help!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Gabs said…

    verrry cute

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there! I'm out blogging and found yours! I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog.

    Regards,
    Laundry Bag

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Gabs said…

    I keep coming back to look at this bag cranky, take it down!! HA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home