Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Stud Age Satchel

Is it wrong to envy the headless Zappos mannequin for the wonderful selection of handbags it gets to carry? Even one-armed, legless, and clad in a dull gray cardigan, it somehow seems glamorous carrying a MAXX New York Stud Age Satchel.


Photos courtesy of zappos.com

This splendid suede purse is adorned with scattered gold studs and contrast stitching. I love everything about this bag, but I have to say that the detail on the twin buckled leather handles is especially lovely. On the practical side, it has four protective feet, an inside zipped pocket and a cell phone pocket. In addition to black, this great fall bag is also available in Wine and Rum directly from the MAXX website.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger ET said…

    Does MAXX still use PVC for trim? I have never purchased from them because of that, but this is a CUTE BAG!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really cracked up over your envy of the Zappos mannequin. I feel the same way. I'm also jealous of that gray cardigan.

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger LonaDay said…

    it looks very 80's, i must say.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home