Thursday, June 30, 2005

Nicky Hilton Double Pocket Bag

As unimpressed as I am with Nicky Hilton's "Chick" line at Kitson, I actually find myself liking the double pocket bag.


Photos courtesy of perezhilton.com and shopkitson.com

It's quite flashy and of questionable taste, but this bag is undeniably fun. Something about the normally formal double s-locks and chain handles paired with the playful glitziness of the sequins kind of works.

Kitson stocks this bag in hot pink, purple and black, but the cream one pictured above is not available.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Petra said…

    Must say though...you're choice of bags are just right up my street!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger JT said…

    hey! I'm not usually a fan of any Hilton merchandise, but this bag you featured looks fun :)

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that looks like a total knockoff of LV's denim bag

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Gemma said…

    oops, really should have checked your blog before doing today's Bay Lady updates...I signposted the same bag. Great minds think alike!

    But as your anonymous commenter says, it's a blatent louis vuitton rip-off.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger CrankyBiscuit said…

    By God, you're right! I was wondering why the construction seemed so familiar. I can't believe I missed it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home