Friday, June 03, 2005

Saks Fifth Avenue Sale

I'm very excited about the Saks Fifth Avenue sale going on right now, as many of the lovely items I've ogled recently have just been marked down.


Photo courtesy of saks.com

These gorgeous Jimmy Choo Etan Silk Slides have been reduced from $495 to $345.90, and I couldn't be happier. I must have these.


Photo courtesy of saks.com

Prada's Tessuto Skipper Frame bag is now $795.90... Not quite affordable, but still oh so very magnificent.


Photo courtesy of eluxury.com

And my very favorite, the Marc Jacobs Carmen bag is down to $720 in the Washed Coral color.

And many, many others. Make sure to take some time to scour the sale pages for more gorgeous designer steals!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Susan B said…

    I was told by a Nordstroms sales associate yesterday that several Marc Jacobs bags would be 40% off there starting Wednesday...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home